What to Do When the IRS Is After You: Secrets of the IRS as Revealed by Retired IRS Employees
For the first time ever, three newly retired IRS agents dare to share the secrets of how the IRS works, secrets that the IRS does not want you to know about its culture, its procedures and how they train their employees to think. A tax collector and two revenue agents with 101 years of combined IRS experience wrote this book- What to Do When the IRS is After You. This book shares information that the authors have already been sharing for years with family and friends who were in trouble with the IRS.
Using a combination of IRS knowledge, experience and wisdom they have written a comprehensive guide of step-by-step instructions in plain English to help you decide how to deal with your IRS situation. They advise you when your situation is bad enough where you will need to hire a tax professional. This book will explain what IRS can do and will do to you. What to Do When the IRS is After You will guide you through the forms, letters and procedures that you need to successfully negotiate with the IRS.
This book explains the details of how the most reviled and hated agency in the U.S. Government operates.
You need to know that you will not be arrested by your auditor, revenue officer or revenue agent. Most people will not go to jail for not paying your taxes. If you cooperate, no one is going to come out and seize your car, your house, your kids or put you in jail. You will always receive a letter from the IRS first. The IRS never starts a case with a threatening phone call.
What to Do When the IRS is After You explains what you need to know to:
- Tell your "story" to the IRS so they understand you and rule in your favor
- Get an installment agreement
- Have your case declared "currently not collectible" and pay nothing
- Successfully file an offer in compromise
- Win your case in appeals
- File bankruptcy that can make your taxes go away
- Respond to a IRS Criminal Agent who has contacted you
- Avoid incriminating yourself in tax audits
- Avoid making mistakes that can hurt your case.
- Defend yourself in an IRS audit.
- Get tax, penalties and interest removed
- To decide if an offer in compromise is good or bad for you
This book tells you how to resolve your IRS problems and reclaim your life. It shows you practical strategies of how to avoid wage and bank seizures, save your business, your job, your car, your family and your home. This book gives you hope and releases you from IRS fear and intimidation.
Softcover, 406 pages.