Tired of trying to figure out which books—and authors—are giving you the straight scoop about important historical matters and current events? Or are you “new” to the patriot movement and just “catching up” and trying to figure out what’s been going on? If so, this is definitely the book for you. For years, AFP correspondent Michael Collins Piper—the best-selling author of 12 books—has received thousands of calls and letters from good folks who want to know where he’s found so much of the valuable information he’s used in his writings. People want to know which books THEY need to read. Now—in a full-length book—Piper answers the question . . .
Do you really know which books and authors you can—or can NOT—trust?
• The global plutocracy and the New World Order . . .
• The Federal Reserve and the money racket . . .
• Capitalism, Communism and Zionism . . .
• World wars and revolutions . . .
• Who really runs the organized crime syndicate . . .
• The big (dirty) secrets about book publishing . . .
• Israel and Jewish power in America . . .
• Phony ‘patriots’—some big names—unmasked . . .
• Ugly facts about CIA and FBI intrigues . . .
• Those predatory families who control the media . . .
• The JFK assassination, Oklahoma City and 9-11 . . .
• REAL Nationalism vs. Internationalism & Imperialism . . .
• Hitler and the Rothschilds (the truth at last) . . .
• The arms dealers and war profiteering . . .
• How the Holocaust advances the Illuminist agenda . . .
• Watergate & Monica-gate: The untold stories
• Freemasonic subversion of the Catholic Church . . .
• Yes, Communists Now Control the Republican Party . . .
• Bushes, Clintons, Roosevelts, Rockefellers & more . . .
Ye Shall Know the Truth is packed with critical analysis, historical commentary, reflections upon important issues and events, and solid data every patriot needs to understand the problems facing our world today. Although Michael Collins Piper has a personal library of nearly 10,000 volumes, in this one book he summarizes the 101 books you, too, need to read. Many of the books described were actually published by the “mainstream” media but they still contain vital information you need to know. You’ve probably never heard of many of the books, but they are out there and here you’ll find out why these books are important. This one book tells it all!
A no-nonsense dissection of books addressing all of this and more...
Softcover, 270 pages